High School Girl

Happy New Year 2009. New hope, new spirit, new friends and new models! Learn from Santa model I release new model series in this year, I named them minipeople series, which is miniature and deformed of unique people. Not very complicated but not too simple, so they would be worth to build paper models / papercraft. This Indonesian Highschool girl model is my first try, she is cute and I like her. Thank you very much for your donations, comments, suggestions, ratings and supports in 2008. I really appreciate it and I will design more models better. I also plan to release paper-costume.com in this January 2009, so this begining of this year would be a very busy days for me. Wish me luck and happy building.
 

  
  
  
  

PASSWORD : paper-replika.com  

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Indo Paper